The Rhodes Colossus

The Rhodes Colossus
published in the British magazine Punch, 1892

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

CLASS ANNOUNCEMENTS

Hi class. I'm sorry I have been away for two days now. I truly have not been able to come in. Today I'm going to see the doctor and I should be well enough to come tomorrow!

In the meantime, I have some important announcements and reminders for you:

1. Today you are in the lab working on the Blog the ENTIRE time. Please do not use facebook, etc. I will be checking in with the supply teacher after class.

2. Many of your classmates have posted excellent thread questions. It is your responsibility to respond to these. You MUST post a minimum of ten comments to meet the requirements for this assignment.

3. If you have not done so already, remember to post your own thread question.

4. Finally, because I have been away and not there to answer questions, I have decided that I will grant a short extension on the assignment. I will not count any posts made after SUNDAY DECEMBER 19 at midnight. (You can thank me later, I accept chocolate, candy and tennis rackets)

Sincerely,
-Ms K

3 comments: